Saturday, January 1, 2011

Poptropica Waffle Game

I know that we are in 2011, but the later is worse xD

Your main fandom this year

Arashi ♥ (I'll give lollipop to you not to wait xD)

The movie you liked best this year I

HP and Megamind. Because Harry Potter is Harry Potter and all that means, but I liked BOTH Megamid.

The best book I've read this year

The Little Prince. I had not read so far, and I love ♥ Tu dis

co favorite or song that you've heard this year

Disco: Boku no no fuukei miteiru. The song that I hear this year ... as iTunes, Troublemaker, and I think I trust him: 3

Your favorite TV series of the year

American Series, I'm between Glee and Modern Family.
Dorama am between NatsuNiji and Freet. NatsuNiji I think is more my style, but comes in Freet Aiba! (There are more reasons, but this is the latest xD)

Your favorite Livejournal community
yearEither
of 00aday. When one looks at the F-list, brighten the eye always \u0026lt;3

Your best discovery fannish

year I've barely left the Arashi fandom, so I will not be able to answer this ...

Your biggest disappointment of the year fannish

Same as above.

fictional male character year

Seth Cohen (The OC)

fictional female character year

CC (Code Geass)

Your frikifan historic moment ; rich year

Cua

0 comments:

Post a Comment