... but I still do not know what to say xD
So grateful to all those who shared the 2010 with me, both physically and virtually. With which it hasthe block as I remember and I would like to talk. Because I love you both, F-list, not as you imagine. That I sincerely hope that next year is better than this, for everything you have spent, because you deserve it. I also hope to be there. I have often been the case, and I'm sorry. And thanks for putting up with even one can speak of Arashi and four other tracks.
I mean, is a New Year post, dedicated to my lovely F-list, and I started talking about them! XD can not be
CH
What I will not be a collection of New Year's resolutions. I know I will not comply and lying is really bad.
ofeceros
I would, yes, a post full of love, but I really do not come the words, so I hope one way or another I get the message.
Happy 2011 F-List!
And to think I'm going to spend the next two days in the homes of relatives eating (more) ...
See you next year, love! ♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment