I am happy to have finished exams and since it was enough that I updated with things that were more than just * squee * or the like, because I wanted to.
* The first thing obviously is that I have finished my exams and I have 3 weeks vacation, because the exam period is long and I have played all at the beginning and after tests had a week off. Anyway, until 14 February did not start again: D
(do not know how the exams will be gone, so but anyway, already made, so there is nothing that can be done)
* You begin to turn the series *-* Although Glee lacks enough, TBBT, HIMYM and Modern Family (the latter two I have very little amateur) have already returned. It seems to be returning slowly to get used to you. Skins (USA) has also started, but I do not know if you convince me. The viewing will continue for now to see how it goes.
* The fact that I have free time means that I can finally get those gifts that I still have yet to finish. Most of which are fics and not all are for Christmas, if not coming from before. I hope to finish it ready soon, because I know both fatal by D:
* start Aibahis new drama next Friday! It is likely that the arashi-cameo, if any, is Sho!
* I am thinking of changing my icons ... F-list, my love, you know of any community that has an interesting variety of text icons? You need not be of any particular fandom, but I'm so bad looking for this kind of icons in particular, I need help xD
* Wear since Sunday without going into tumblr and is a martyr, especially when one is used to enter each time xD But that day was leaked Arashi concert DVD (Which I bought and is on its way * O *). And as everyone knows, is spoilerland tumblr. So
0 comments:
Post a Comment