Hi to everyone!
write from Ceridwen in Pyworthy, near Bude. I have not before because getting news online is complicated. In addition, last week my Portail died and revived yesterday. For how long, who knows. Not recognize the hard drive for a week, I took it to a shop and a thing of the computer, not the disc. So I have to call Dell. I still have a year warranty, so good. Now it works, but not very reliable, so I do not know how I will go to get internet. The good thing is we have mobile internet (GPRS, super slow), so for emails and so, you can.
For now, everything is going well. The first week we were visiting the area, Rachel's father and watching the Eden's Project. After two weeks in Pentiddy Woods, stayed in a yurt in the woods. Was cool, but we had no electricity or water and was quite wet. We had mushrooms growing, to give you an idea. But we do not cold at night or anything, so good:) Now we're in a trailer for us with light and water and bed instead of sleeping bags lol, so much better.
The experience is still great. Rachel and I continue as before, is amazing. The people that we know is very interesting. We're making pretty things, like helping build a cabin in the woods (in the previous site) and are now working to bag on the ground that they have here, with fruit trees, greenhouses, ducks and chickens and a lot
0 comments:
Post a Comment