During these ... three days, including notes, I've been watching NatsuNiji. Since I mentioned the other day: P I have not even finished. I only have three chapters nothing else: P
In these 7 chapters I can say that Taiga's character is what I liked most by far of all papers. And, yes, I saw Hana Yori Dango and Kimi Wa Petto, but Momo and Domyouji >>>>>> Taiga. In my opinion, of course. I'm enjoying it more than I thought and I am happy, because for some reason could not get him to see a drama with the same enthusiasm with lsome sense what I'm writing xD I have the brain a little fried
xD And so when I finish and I will come to fangirl over here, because besides being a love Taiga and Jun out cute, I think I understand why Nino is a fan of this woman *-*
(All this and much more ... In a couple of days: P)
0 comments:
Post a Comment