Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mount And Blade Arresting The Promised ... list

As I said (because I saw it coming xD) the Christmas meme Why has come in October if Christmas is in December-January? Because everyone is busy these two months with his life and, says [info] thaly_black , it will be very fast, and in no time will go into Christmas and all panic because we want to give gifts and do not know why. So we heal health and make the list even before they start putting the decorations on the street: D

The thing goes like this (original in LJ [info] dryadeh CHTMLor is, icons, picspams, collections of songs, entries in which you tell me why you have me added to the f-list if the four entries I make are of them ... 2. Following unlikely things ... going to
dramas: D As with the above point, if there fics (crossover?: D) I will not complain, but seriously, any thing (even if you like, send dramas that I have seen and want to see, by mail, say, P-) I would hope: D
The list of dramas that I've seen you can find in the profile (between the section anime / manga and TV series: P) or
here


3. AsC PD
Vengo VAMPS concert. And OhDiosMío. And there have been celebrating birthdays and guitar! Porn and Kaz and Hyde and AH. And that did not even know them. He became a fan and the concert of my life xD (longest entry tomorrow, probably. Now I'm going to sleep xD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment