But not so easy, friend! He traveled by train from Blois to Hendaye, when the strike came SNCF, the French national railway company. For starters, the regional train that came from Blois was not on screen, so I never left. Anne and I asked at the counter and a very nice girl told me it was best to leave the next town we went by car. They took the train, which had half an hour late, and I said goodbye to Anne. The journey, without any problems. Once I arrived in Bordeaux to transfer, I expected some trouble. Of course, my next train was not. What she did was a lot of people in the windows to complain. And it was like a market! The girls who attended grItaba: Lyon address! Address Hendaye! Address Paris! ". So no, the tail of pescao I set.
And I met a man named Jean, Dax. Speaking at the tail, began to talk and invited me to a coffee while waiting for the train that had been assigned. At the end I spoke to 4 hours! An amazing guy. English teacher, now retired (he was about seventy) and inveterate traveler. Returning from Dubai, was loath to place. He has done several times the Camino de Santiago, speaking Gascon (a Latinized Euskera) and English, we speak French but most of the time. What she likes best is to visit islands, which has seen more than 400. Has been in Antarctica rather than a scientist who became ill, told me that the pediment over the
For starters, Higa de Monreal
Carlos and I did not know a route to climb the Higa, behind. Here, a beech forest that is left aside
Navarra
The Pamplona Basin from
could see the Pyrenees between the clouds
That was the weekend. I should have returned to Berlin on April 17 ... but a volcano erupt decided
EUPT
. And you can see a lovely video
same here.
... And the extra weekend took advantage;) I went with Carlos and Itziar to make a journey through Irati. It told the story a bit in this post
can see the path we did in this map. It is written also where we camped.
Ochagavía morning
View from the hill. When we think we like best to go to the next, only a little later
And there we put tents-Upon arrival, we saw a deer running through the meadow to hide: D
All set for the night lol
But we had a liter of water and still had to eat. On the map there were two sources placed close to where we were, so there we were. The first, was dry. The second, a few drops fell. Thank goodness! If not,
The team! Safe and sound, back
And nothing, so ended my stay in Pamplona. Finally, the volcano is so nice was a bit quiet and I could fly to Berlin. But not before spending a bit in Barcelona, to see Aritz:) We use to go to the beach and enjoy a little sun hehehehe: D
Ari!
0 comments:
Post a Comment