Thursday, May 20, 2010

Buy Exotic Birds In Chicago Stripe April: London and Blois

we took the bikes and went to the Greenwich Meridian and spent the day in the park using the sun. And there I went to Blois, home of the parents of Anne. I picked up at the airport and his father were having some beers until Anne came to Nantes. At home I enjoyed home cooking and wonderful (as scallops, bbq salmon, quiche, crepes, wine region ...), the company of his family, his friends and his dog lol. Not only that, the weather was fantastic, so we kayak in the Loire Anne, her father and I traveled by bike the forest, we visited the castle of Chambord and we lay on the grass picnic.

Here, the photos attest:)



Although I

received the proper time, I escaped the rain in London. It's typical, my friend!



On the banks of the Thames in the sand sculpting


Modern Art




The Tower Bridge. I see London as a melting pot, but I feel the blue city cement and filled with people, strangers


not all! Here is Dani looking to the right side to cross jeje


A bit of street art


A handsome bar, but rather expensive. A can of beer, £ 3. (Lor worse is actually not that expensive pa London, apparently). To me the Germans!


In the business center of London, Canary Wharf


Dani


At the break we can not escape the evolution of the shares. My mother ... (


And time is money, guys


Crossing the Thames below
hehe

Greenwich Park, where we lay that lizards. In the background is
Canary Wharf

Daffodils! (or, in English, daffodils)



CHT MLXC

weather was fabulous


: D


vs Dani. Daffodil. Actually walking a road between plants (or so he said!)


And Cherry (Cherry trees

)




And here as we move to France. Erasmus of English among the French in the family of Anne and her friends. A weekend immersion) I have to say ... I love the French!


With all equipment, kids (all provided by the family of Anne, of course). The hanging is p
HTMLXC
Stained Glass Chapel






Then we went to explore the forest. We wanted to go to a lake but my bike was punctured by road. So the last piece we did on foot.



Remember the storm that hit Europe a few months ago? There are still many trees down, some as dramatic as it


and this





A lakeside










Yes, it's over

0 comments:

Post a Comment