least around here, but every time I have less time to blog and despite this, I want to keep it if only to share the photos that bag. Moreover, we hardly read the blogs of others and almost no comment. I think it's a widespread trend, however, I get almost no comments hehe. I hope at least veais photos and you like:)
The fact is that on March 29 began a tour of Europe. My stop would be Edinburgh, London, Blois and Pamplona. In this post are photos of Edinburgh (pronounced "Edinbrah", do not miss it) where I stayed a weekIon house received me very kindly. There I saw the city, climbed Arthur's Seat, I paint with Mary and Eli, it snowed and I had a cold importantly, went to the beach by bike to collect shells, I was at the flat party floor Ion (rather English party hehe ), listen to wonderful live music, I was with Tiffanie and I met Rachel, I made a trip to the Highlands for a day (but it was incredible), I made apple pie and tea, I visited Rosslyn Chapel (strange and mysterious) and I visited the surrounding woods, where I saw rabbits, pheasants and deer in the wild.
was a great trip where I enjoyed good company, good conversation, unpredictable weather, fantastic scenery ...
I leave you with the photos. Unfortunately, manyXC
on the beach
At Highlands could only go one day, for several reasons. A pity, I would have liked to do a longer trip. Anyway, we took very good time we had, we took the car at 7am and returned it to 9pm. Not remember the names of the places where we were (always happens), but went to the West Coast and arrived at Fort William.
dawns on the cemetery of Stirling, the Gateway to the Highlands
CHTMLuitecta, born in England but moved from small to Britain and studied there:)
One of the many
Tiff and Rachel
is a pity that drove me .. . if not, would double or triple photo
Strolling down. The forest was beautiful, but there was little light for photos
What you see as green is not grass. Do not know what it is, but ask us while we try to find out. It's some kind of onion, as I had small bulbs and the leaves tasted like onions. Not only that, a rich onion! So Tiff took a bit to home lol.
Rachel with a feather she found:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment