as na, the film was eventually airbag, which Etsa entretenidilla xD (I love the Galician xD)
but hey, before you put the pictures I'll make a game that I handle Ayumu (Asias wapa xD)
1. Take the book closest to you.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence or paragraph.
4. Post the text in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Do not look for the coolest book you have or you can find. Just pick the closest.
"Some evil men, men who had injured the beautiful Bianca, Seian killed without my mighty master, nor anyone I know and love, would take the least risk"
- The Vampire Armand, pg 123, sentence 5 - Cchas distributed randomly in my head xD (the work of Biondi maricon)
(kerido I had pink hair and the next will hide T_T)
now ....
as follows about a week ago but I is falling pink-red and I have streaks that go from platinum blonde to pink through orange xD We ... reunion of old colleagues
beshoooos
0 comments:
Post a Comment