kai: I have kedado blown away with this, but another cabezita osea k no (possible replacement for dana?)
DREAM OF DOLL ->
http://www.dreamofdoll.com
(I have a personal anger mark cn)
U: substitute for dana?? I do not think .... would be a .... esk no I can not think GOMI DOLL 45cm (not heard in my life) -> http://gomdoll.woto.net/
Igon: just head again Gad this also would be worth me ... xD sobradooo petite face
KAWAININO -> http://cyworld.nate.com/ninolove
Ando: rolling heads wenorras whores xDthis would be perfect for you tb kero k do with kai, actually I like most
LUTS -> http://www.eluts.com
Chiwoo Mini Fee: although extremely ugly exit aki is a cute ... measured 42.5 softly poko pa be a partner in an SD aunk could adopt it in my family ... medium likelihood Soo
Chiwoo: an adult chiwoo kai could make but not me ... but maybe a body of LUTs worth it to kawainino cabezita of PHANTOM DOLL -> (another strange house) http://www.phantomdoll.com
http://www.volks.co.jp
HANS and now can I leave myself time possible names pa pa molds and your personal recommendations _ ^ k ^ k you know I am always willing to accept advice
0 comments:
Post a Comment