Sunday, April 9, 2006

Black And White Check Wrapping Paper kattchan @ 2006-04-09T10:58:00

Holaa
good as I return to post, and in another journal, after much time and hard to believe laziness. Na
ago we returned from Barcelona and I have yet half times changed (siesk can not xD) when I can (and I fancy) I'll upload the fotillos that is not bad for nothing
meanwhile, say that I found the cover of 12 of gravitation, and I'm like crazy hoping to reach Spain.

On the other hand, probably end up buying the Dollfie (hehehehe how I get my way) but pay half my mom and me, but I still have that doll slut or buy. if you are interested (which I doubt xD) I put the possible candidates (if they are almost all guys)

---> A

Home: Volks
Model: SD Ryo
Price: 405 €
Height: 58 cm
Pros: very handsome, is Arief, his face is a real cutie
Cons: In the home looks like an alien photos through the eyes, has only one joint in the torso which makes it less mobility

---> B

Home: Volks
Model: SD Magical Michael (limited)
Height: 58 cm
Price: 575 €
Pros: bring clothes is cute, is a limited,
Cons: a limited $ _ $, only one joint in the torso, hair

-> C

Home: Volks
Model: MSD Hisui
Price: 256 € (mounted and makeup)
Height:
43cm Pros: I like his face too well, comes with the new body that feels monkey
Cons: Comes disassembled and no makeup and it's expensive

---> D

House:
DOD Model: DOC U [f]
Price: 355 €
Height: 45 cm
Pros: handsome, is a full set
Cons: DOD pose very bad heads are rare and come home pictures ugly

- -> E


House: Blue Fairy
Model: Nikki
Tiny Fairy Special Price: 355 €
Height: 43 cm
Pros: comes with clothes, is very cute (her face kills me)
Cons: No BF is so cool I do not know if

accept bank transfer -> F CHTM

0 comments:

Post a Comment