Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sittting On Stomach Pin

let him, that if you want, you remove the group because I am selfish but I really know fatal ... Luckily in the end left standing there and did not return. Comes back to her and I ruined the series.

(This wanting to squee so late loses its effect when you remember just what I wanted to squee xD)

Now it ...
NatsuNiji
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



And that basically sums up ... Taiga! Come here baby! * Wants a Taiga in your life *

The basic idea of what I thought I gave in that post, did not change tooor what was left of my series. All very nice and very cute. Is a series of love and is in June, so no surprises there: P

must say I'm one of the few people who were not enthusiastic Kimi wa petto, so you may also n differs with the rest of the world for this series xD I'll just say that

OMG Nino, sales less than a minute and I have like a fool. Can not be What I do when I see Freet, eh? D:

(And what you say unless Ohno phrases normally. Imagine how bad it is)




About Freet ... If the rumor is true drama of Aiba, hopefully make cameo in Freether. Not for the Aimiya, which gives me pretty much the same xD But I like Aiba cameos and ignore him enough for it D:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Marathon






Nino, I do not know if I love or hate you or what, but stop acting so bad let me go so well, why not, can you hear me?

is, is that so well. And it is that I do not know much about autism, but I thought it was awesome. It is to see it.

must say that drama is not excessive, as the typical "based on true events" I'm used to. It has its moments, but not as OHDIOSMIOQUEVAAPASARALGOQUEVAAHACERQUENOPUEDASDESPEGARTEDELAPANTALLA. I do not know if I understand. And I

liked. A lot. Now as you see me die Door to door. I'm watching it xD


By the way, I think in the past had people looking for movies about autism, can it be? I know it's late, but if I do not know, you are interested in the subject or know of someone who needs it, tell him he looks and see. I offer to get download links if interested (yes, subtitled in English: /)
sounds like there is not many and it is based on real events, so maybe help: P

Now , any day now, begin Freet. Or, if filtered, maybe see Ohoku. In fact, why has not fi noses

0 comments:

Post a Comment