After all the adventures in Istanbul and Basel, I'll tell you, I came to Pamplona on 23. I had dinner with friends of the university and 24 Christmas with the family. The day following Christmas and more and more of the same. On 26
stayed friends to have a dinner night racquetball and Chinese. On 27 I got up and I was wrong. I have since
sick to the stomach and head bothering me. Until yesterday I stepped in diarrhea and serum breakfast today. I do not know if this is the trip to Istanbul where we ate nothing but meat and meat, as the nation's food supply is. Or eat well on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Or Chinese. Or all together. But a New Year's Eve, New Year two and three of theclass food ... so it goes. Look
to come to this ... Above it has rained every day ... except today, the sun is shining. From the window I can see. But I can not take advantage as I would like, going to Mt.
What can we do. Things do not always go well.
0 comments:
Post a Comment