not upgrade to nothing, I know, I know. And I get emails and messages on Facebook asking that tell what the hell happens in my life lol. The truth is that nothing special or spectacular, but keep me entertained and it seems that time just slips through your fingers!
In November we had two birthdays (Diego and Marion) and multiple visits: Metin (Couchsurfer), Gabrielle and Carlos (Friends Karlshof), Jakob (friend of Darmstadt), Tiff (friend of Anne), Conny (friend of mine, former roommate), Chinese and Ronan (Karlshof friends of ours), Kathrin (friend of Anne), Margaret (a girl from Darmstadt) and Joseph and Rosa (Karlshof friends of ours). So the very busy weekend hehehehe.
addition
January 6 because before there can be (he is traveling to 18 and I go from here 13). It's a bitch because I'm not sure what the hell I'm going to do with it, that cut no ice. But ... and have to start somewhere. See what happens next year:)
And nothing, I leave a few photos I've been getting over the month.
We started making homemade cheese hehe. We often yogurt with the milk we buy and, once, and milk went wrong cut. The boil, filter it y. .. Tare! Cheese
We also give the guitar a vole:) Especially with lo. It was a shame that he could not say yes to the first, because that weekend we were 8 in our apartment with 3 bedrooms + living room and one bathroom hehe. But they stayed for a drink and I'm glad, because it is a wonderful girl. Last Wednesday, before leaving, we were to go see the German parliament and say goodbye, and here are the pictures I took:)
made a great day
to visit the parliament, it was cold, but would sneak the sun and the fog had installed special winter days. Here began the winter of coup on 2 December.
CHTMLXundermined the Third Reich.
is a pity that there is no nose to take the picture through the glass, which is a little dirty lol.
The S-Bahn stop in Berlin Hauptbahnhof
A house with painted façade, like many others Berlin. One of the things I like about the city.
broken church or the church of Kaiser Wilh
0 comments:
Post a Comment