Thursday, August 26, 2010

Funny Things To Write On Wedding Cards

s pictures of her: P






To start well, a picture of Rachel, after eating in the forest of Huelgoat




Trembling
The Rock, if you put in the right place, I can swing. We do not get it, but a guy who was guiding had no problem hehehe


The hidden mushroom!
I did not take many pictures in Huelgoat: P So to compensate, here are some "home", ie the house of the parents of Rachel.



Besides having fun, we had to work and help a bit!




The nursery, where they plant the seeds. Rachel and I take care of transplanting to the garden, weeding and covering the ground with straw to protect crops
Mr.

Mitz!


Our home:) Small but cozy: D


Rachel snapped me treacherously jejejeje


We had several days a magnificent sunsets:)





And pasamosa Belle-Ile. We had a beach day, another barbecue, time to relax ... everything. But photos, I have only sunset we approached Rachel and I went to a cove and spend the day along the route to the coast, eating sandwich and dinner at a creperie (my mother, these Britons do know how to make pancakes).






Her eyes are amazing


But how beautiful she is!




: D


A peculiar pit in the middle of nowhere
was

viewsThe wooden building in the roof that covers


Another girl made this pendant. He did not finish empty inside for fear that the rock jump. Although this stone is easy to mold, such as laminated, very often explodes


The same girl, and a hammer and a stone clay, made this elegant elephant

Another dared to electric saw this mushroom and cracked, out of a stump


Rachel made this snake, super nice: D

also dared to wood, which is much more dangerous because the tools have to be very mLXC


wanted to make a shell from which emerges a face

And this is what the teacher was doing in a very beautiful stone, blue and bright. But very hard too! Pneumatic hammer used


the last day, as a farewell, we went to see a dolmen which is next door. And by the way I took pictures of plants and flowers hehe, that you put them too.












This butterfly, the wings open, completely changed, with orange, red and brown




The trees alongside the canal were very cool, very bright










The dolmen

And here I made a gift Rachel. I did not know what to get and, ultimately, I decided to make a pendant. I picked up a fallen branch of oak in the forests of Berlin and the cut and carved with my Swiss Army knife (multi purpose really!). Then, during the flohmarkt and acrylics Olga, I painted.


A sunflower. Or the sun
The Chinese kanji "ai", which mean

0 comments:

Post a Comment