Sunday, January 10, 2010

Keratosis Treatment More Condition_symptoms

cross the border at dawn




Towards Serbia

Nothing can stop us:)


Aritz

Marion




stories to tell

Belgrade

Objective completed: 1000km on bike


Aritz left, Marion and I make extra 200km. Highway E-70




Marion Campos Serbs



In Timisoara airport alone. Farewell to my bike


My luggage


again flying over the sky, bound for Spain


Diego. In Pamplona


Present the project. End of the race, I'm an engineer


Back to Darmstadt. My room ...


... and not for me. Goodbye.


A Berlin with Diego


Upon arrival, party


Ampelmann


Arun On the floor


termporal find a flat para 3 weeks.
signed

Helena, Arun, Marion and I


Cycling in the capital


the dijeridoo Martin, Arun with guitar


beers in the center


Flohmarkt in Mauerpark


Arun On the floor yet. Marion, I, Helen and Alma


Helena


With Marion to Darmstadt to make the move


temporary landing on the floor


Looking for a final floor ...


Wait


Meeting German course at the Volkshochschule


found

floor
wunderbar Sei, sei Berlin



The communications tower is

broken bike Diego, formerly of Özge


We have the keys


Eating in the S-Bahn


The bathroom of our new home


Moving


We come to Berlin ... to build the wall CHdifficult than than 2009;) Anyway, we will try.
say snow year, year of property. And here in Berlin is all white.

For the moment I'm still in German course, with new people and a new teacher, better than the last. Next week I go to Madrid to celebrate the birthday with family and back, with friends here, as Aritz and Daniel come. In February, Anne went to France and we have to think what to do on the floor ... need to find a new partner. And I have to look for work. The interview at the Fraunhofer was good, but not so well. Good feeling but I can say until March if they catch me or not. Actually, I think I'm getting used to this that the future is uncertain. Ti

0 comments:

Post a Comment