Friday, May 5, 2006

Sailboat Parts Canada Night (05/12/1928)

this is my time of deep depression (as I write with a little more easily)


Crimson Red Beaten by her, the proud, the relentless

Spilled the firmament

my blood What

lips almost think I can be happy with his subtle touch.

And as the sun sets shot where the eye can see my beloved

That covers everything

uncertainty Throwing flashes of dim light shooting

And under it when everything seems to fit

When my tears appear in the solitude of his presence

But Ah! How sweet agoned the feeling at the mercy

Wrapped and haunted by their celestial guardians

silvery For this great treasure that is represented with

And that its cutting small stars

If I look up I can imagine her

With a mischievous smile dancing around in his lips shaped

always beautiful always elegant

And she is my mother because I was born to be his daughter

And as a mother teaches hard lessons

Misunderstanding, anxiety, loneliness

are words whose meaning makes sense

taught me to cry

with facts and truths, truths that

vece

0 comments:

Post a Comment